Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sans Popcorn, Sans Soda

In reviewing my friends blogs and my friend of friends blog, I decided that there is something lacking. A film blog. I love movies. In fact I had a movie marathon of sorts this weekend. So I decided to pair my love of films with my love of sharing information. So (drum roll please) I have decided that I will have a new blog all about film.

Tomorrow, because it would be silly to stay and up and actually do it now, I will write about the following films:

1) The Davici Code
2) Thumbsucker
3) American Dreamz
4) walk the line

Finally, I will be a contributing member to the blogger community. Random fact, yes the young actress who landed the lead role in Whale Rider is playing Mary the mother of Jesus in the Nativity Story. Yes, she is also 16 and pregnant with her 19 year old boyfriend's baby. I, of course, have to dish up gossip with my films.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home