Monday, July 30, 2007

"You're the best friend I've got."

Crash - an interesting ensemble piece that confronts the racism that infiltrates our daily lives. The film is littered with stars. There isn't a real coherent story however the audience meets characters and re-meets them later in different scenarios and see them crossing each others paths. This movie does not have a resolution but rather introduces issues and lets them percolate in the audience's mind.

I enjoyed this film. I was not expecting to enjoy the drama that unfolded. I liked how the movie provoked, prodded, and in the end gave no answers. Or at least did not attempt to give answers but sort of shed a light on the audience's thinking. I am not sure it deserved the Oscars but it did deserve the buzz. Rent it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home