Saturday, July 14, 2007

"You're off the chain right now!"

Hot Fuzz - first off, I loved this movie. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost star in this film. Simon Pegg, of the Shaun of the Dead fame, stars in this movie. He plays Nick Angel, a great cop who is too good at his job. He is transferred to an idyllic town where he is quick to try and set things "right."

He is assigned a partner, Danny. Soon a series of deaths plague the town, but they appear to be "accidents." He begins to question the actions of the citizens and discovers that the town is not as idyllic as it appears.

This film made me laugh out loud. I started quoting this movie while I was in the theater. It is an homage and making fun of the blockbuster cop movies with an emphasis on Bad Boys and Point Break (being Danny's favorite movies). I was delighted to see Timothy Dalton in this film.

I think this is a must see for anyone who enjoyed Shaun of the Dead. If you are entertained by police films this is a film for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home