Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back and forth...forever

Me and You and Everyone We Know - inde flick written, directed and starring Miranda July. The movie surrounds a newly divorced dad and his two adorable ADORABLE kids and a young performance artist (Miranda July) who meets him at his job as a shoe salesman and falls in love. This movie has a variety of interesting subplots including a cute neighbor who at the age of 9 (my guess) has already started investing in and stock piling her hope chest. There are some dubious subplots - but overall I thought this movie was worthwhile albeit very inde - meaning I had the same complaint as previous inde flicks I have watched recently, too rejecting mainstream and embracing being inde. But I still have to give it a thumbs up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home