Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's been awhile

While my love of film has not waned apparently my addiction to posting has a little bit. Since 2010 is around the corner I resolve to post my passion. I have not stopped seeing film:

Fantastic Mr. Fox - excellent.
Coraline - excellent.
Julie & Julie - loved My life in France more than the blogger, but upon second view thought it was worthwhile too.
Where the Wild Things Are - terrific adaptation, lovely music, awesome pictorial, and well worth seeing in the theater even if it was rather loud at times.

Tv on Dvd:
Flight of the Conchords - love those crazy Kiwis. And yes, Bret I would have your baby.
True Blood - late comer to the party, but glad to have been invited in. I have my gripes with it but Jason Stackhouse you have won my heart with your idiotic ways and Tara you are too smart for your own good. Sigh. I have just finished Season One and now believe there may be a demon inside me.

More belated posts to come. I have not abandoned you completely. Promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home